Saturday 14 April 2012

Introduction

So I've decided that amongst studying, eating and being a regular adolescent, I'm going to add something to my otherwise mundane life, and start watching Bollywood movies! The aim is to watch one every Saturday night and I can assure you that this is something that I will definitely stick to, if not slightly surpass. After watching each of these movies, I will then write a little review of what I thought of the movie.

Something that I should let you know of, is that I am not Indian, and therefore do not understand, nor can I read, any Hindi or any other Indian language. This means that I need to find Bollywood films with English subtitles, and I'm sure that there are plenty of times that the meaning of the words will be lost in translation, but let's face it, at least two thirds or a Bollywood movie is made up of singing and dancing. I look forward to writing blogs and watching the movies.

Love
C

No comments:

Post a Comment